Professional services include:
- Consultancy to purchasers of new pipe organs
- Consultancy to pipe organ builders
- Tonal specifications for differing worship spaces
- Physical requirements for pipe organ placement
- Pipe scaling for specific acoustic environments and tonal concepts
- On-site voicing guidance
Graph showing variable scaling of each stop for the Principal Chorus of the organ at Grace and Holy Trinity Cathedral in Kansas City, MO. Variable scaling, opposed to fixed-ratio scaling, allows greater tonal colour variations between bass, middle and treble ranges and thereby contributes to clarity particularly in polyphonic structures such as fugues.